For the implementation of the competitions fields will be used that are described in detail in the regulations separately for each competition.
The fields for the competitions of Enhanced Line Following (new competition), Line Following and Maze will be made known to the teams only on the day of the competition. In this respect, the teams must prepare accordingly and program their robots to solve tasks of any complexity in these competitions.
The actual fields to be used are given for the competitions of LEGO SUMO and ENGINO COLOUR PICKING.
For purposes of team training sample fields are given:
- Line Following & SUMO Fields for Printing
- Details for Enhanced Line Following Field
- Sample field for Line Following (for ENGINO, 2,5cm line width)
- Sample Field for Line Following (PDF) (other platforms,1.5cm line width)
- Sample Field for Line Following (DWG)
- Sampe Field for Maze Solving (RAR Archive)
As regards the competition for ENGINO MINI & LEGO WEDO, the young students of 1st - 3rd and 4th - 6th Grade Primary will be required to prepare their construction for the common theme with title "Robots in Cyprus in 100 Years".